Caribmedevac offers air ambulance services in the Antilles-French Guiana.
Servicing medical crews
- Urgent Transportation of medical crew
- Urgent Transportation of medical equipment and/or crew.
- Urgent Transportation of organs, blood or lab samples.
With Caribmedevac, medical crews have more flexibility to cover the Caribbean-French Guiana region and total freedom on flight planning. CME services help overcome the remoteness of the medical resources and join forces in each territory.
- Air Transport for patients
- The prompt return of the patients to their home hospital avoids taking up hospital beds.
For inter-hospital transfers within the Caribbean-French Guiana, Caribmedevac is the new responsive and efficient alternative compared to regular airliners.
- Medical visits and outpatient care and short-stay patients
With CME, patients who cannot benefit from certain equipment or see a specialist in their island, or if their health issue requires a special procedure, will be able to travel swiftly before returning home. CME provides a permanent medical shuttle.
Servicing tourists and visitors
- Medical repatriation
For tourists outside of their home country, a serious illness or injury can quickly become unsettling. In partnership with insurance companies, CME is the prompt, safe and rational response to ensure medical repatriation as soon as tourists cannot have access to the medical attention they need abroad.